It has been awhile since I last posted, but I’m back! Today I’m bringing you a light book tag. This was originally created by The Book Finch over on YouTube. I found it on Misty’s blog Misty’s Book Space. Alright, no on to the questions!
1. A book world you would like to escape to.
Take me to the Shire please! Food and drink and dancing and gardening and sun! I would be eternally happy there!
2. A romance that left you all mushy inside.
I don’t want to cause any spoilers, because it was so great experiencing this without knowing it, but the romance in Havemercy was just… *chef’s kiss*. I mean… totally swoon-worthy. I was screaming reading Havemercy.
3. A friendship we should all aspire to have.
Jean and Locke are the ultimate BroTP and no one can change my mind. They are the ultimate ride or die!
4. Intermission! Insert the cutest picture of your pet or the cutest animal picture you can find.
Here is my pupper, Spike. She’s named after the vampire in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, cause like he’s the best.
5. A character in a leadership role that inspires you.
This was a tough one, but I will have to say the ladies in Into The Drowning Deep. They are badass, smart, sassy, and beautiful. They are complicated and layered and they are doing their thing in STEM professions, and in other professions! They are just all great.
6. Recommend three (3) books that fill you with hope.
Are these all middle grade? Yes. Am I sorry? No. Middle Grade books are the most hopeful and uplifting books I ever have the pleasure of reading. They are just so filled with joy and discovery and hope.
7. (Optional) Tag people.
If you see this and want to do it, then you’re tagged!